1Stop Value Pack, LLC Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at 1 Stop Value Pack!
We will only offer a refund within the first 45 days of your purchase, if 45 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be eligible for a refund unless any one of the following has occurred:
Eligibility for Refunds
- The package was not received due to a transfer.
- Inmate was released prior to the date facility received the package.
- Facility returns the package for any reason.
- Refunds are not allowed if the buyer requests to redirect the package to another facility.
- If the package was returned due to a duplicate quarterly package.
- Out-of-stock items not included in the package.
Refunds are issued when a package has been returned and verified by our warehouse and the facility. This process can take up to 60 days and largely depends on how fast we receive verification of the return from the facility.
All returned packages are subject to a 10% restocking fee, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once the package is returned and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that we have received the returned package and will issue a refund minus the restocking fee.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 business days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund, check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at [email protected] or 800 524-2389.
You may notice your address under billing and shipping, please note the package is sent directly to the facility and not your home.
We reserve the right to discontinue service to any customer that abuses the “refund policy”, requesting refunds after every purchase claiming an inmate did not receive their package.
We are an e-commerce packaging company that pack and ship products to correctional facilities on behalf of family members. 1 STOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECTLY ISSUING PACKAGES TO INMATES.
Once the package has been shipped and received by the facility personnel, we have honored our agreement to pack and ship your package. The facility has 15 days to issue packages to inmates. If the inmate does not receive their package within those 15 days, we recommend contacting the facility and speaking with the Public Information Officer or custody Captain to assist you with locating the package and receiving verification of receipt.